[at-l] Re: Food packing questions

> > Aww..  Come on.  I LIKE fruitcake.
> >
> > Shane
>
> 	Man, first you admit to carrying guns, and
> now this...

<sarcasm>

Oh NO!  I am not going to let this pass!  No way!  I'm
starting to get really tired of the bullying!  You can argue
all you like as to if a gun is a necessity or not on the
trail, but I will not have my fruitcake questioned.  The
nerve of some of you people!  Fruitcake is the worlds most
perfect food, and if any of you can't see that, then that's
just more for those of us who have acquired advanced wisdom.
Fruitcake is the first and only food of the Gods.  Jesus
himself was known to say at the last supper, "Hey, where's
the fruitcake?"

</sarcasm>

Seriously folks those of you who don't like it probably
don't like it because you've had the Wally World special.
Down South we know what we're doing.  Those of us who live
where some people STILL think the Confederacy will rise
again all know how to make good fruitcake.  The stuff at
Wally World was a sick joke thought up by Robert E. Lee to
poison the Yankees.

Even if you hate fruitcake, I recommend Southern Supreme.
(http://www.sosupreme.com/fruitcake.html)  It's more like a
nut caked, and while it isn't soaked in brandy or anything,
you can always soak yours...or soak it in bourbon like my
granny does.  It's the best you're gonna do until I come to
a ruck.

Shane