[at-l] OT-Drug branding, was hand sanitizer

OB says;
>If someone can figure out why an antipsychotic drug
salesperson would hand out alcohol gel, please explain
it to me. I think the promotion didn't go anywhere, as
they brought me a case of it, which I had intended to
bring to the GA RUCK and give away. Maybe next year. <

The promotion could have worked, just like this;

Every time you go to the bathroom, you see the name of
the drug.

Every time you blow your nose, you see the name of the
drug.

Every time you eat lunch, you see the name of the
drug.

Every time you take out the trash, you see the name of
the drug.

Finally, every time you look at a script pad....