[at-l] Re: fruitcake

Melted, totally melted in milk, marshmallows.  Yes, graham cracker crumbs.  You're going to have to trust me on this one, my little fruitcake.  Think of it, fruitcake held together by two-thirds of the ingredients in 'smores.  I LIKE sipping Wild Turkey; doesn't that prove something? (Are you paying for the case or bourbon or am I?)

No problem with sharing the gown.  Since this won't be my first wedding, do you think we'll both look good in pink? Ivory? Blue? Cream?  You can choose. Not any shade of purple; Gimme Chocolate is wearing purple.

I assume a honeymoon spent backpacking.  I'd prefer somewhere in the Wind River Range.

Humming "Going to the Chapel,"
Joan
bluetrail@aol.com