[at-l] NAFTA and the Environment

At 11:14 AM 2/6/02 -0500, cballs@mindspring.com wrote:
>...clip...I was just wondering, since many of you are regular television
>viewers, if this was news to you?

Not a regular TV viewer but my wife is so it's on a lot.  I tuned in to
this when I overheard a promo spot for it.  Yes the specific cases were
news to me but no the overall situation was not.  The thing that
disappointed me most about Bill Clinton (who he had sex with isn't on the
list at all) was his support for "Globalization".  I see this process as
only being bad for democracy and the US in the long haul.  Some folks will
get rich in the interim but in the end it's not a good thing (a lot like
ENRON).

sAunTerer