[at-l] springer fever

--- Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com> wrote:
> 	I used Esbitts last year when it was so cold, but want to use
the alcohol stove and haven't experimented with that in bitter
cold yet - has anyone? Will elevation plus sub-freezing temps
affect operation?
### Nope. You'll do fine. Used mine well into single digits w/o
a problem.

> 	Will the batteries in my Tikka act weird? My camera?
### No prob. Wear your Tikka around your neck during the day
(although the days may be getting a bit long for this...)
Camera-wise, mine never showed an effect from cold over
Christmas...

> 	Should I supplement my 3/4 thermorest with blue foam?
Take a single $19.99 Mt. Washington and cut pad weight to 7 ozs.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.