[at-l] Zippers

<<Plastic Vislon (Individual teeth)>>
<<Avoid Vislon like the plague.>>

Anyone want to guess which zipper type I'm dealing with?
As for carrying spare sliders, it sounds more like an at-home project
rather than a stuck-on-the-trail project. From my Colorado expirience I
already know that the tent is livable even with the zipper broken. So I'll
fix it before I head out, or knowing me, take my chances and suck it up
<g>. I'm also only looking at 250 miles on the Tusc. Trail, so it's not
like I'll be stuck with this on a thru. Thanks for the heads up Shane,
lot's of good info...

skeeter