[at-l] Re: Tents

Squirrelgirl sez:"If bugs are the only thing keeping you out of tarps, an
Adventure 16 bug bivy works really well. It's self standing, collapses to a
flat circle about 12" across, weighs a few ounces, generously covers head and
shoulders and has a "skirt" that prevents gaps around the base. I use mine
regularly in Michigan - home of big hungry bloodsuckers, and am going to use
it in my thru-hike. (only 52 more days) I don't where you can get a picture,
but try searching for A16 bug bivy (if you're interested)"
<A HREF="http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/accessdetail.cfm/ADV1000";>Bug Bivy by Adventure 16 and other Sleeping Bag Accessories</A>
Pretty cool - how small does it pack down to?
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---