[at-l] Light weight. Does it end on the trail?

Yeah man, Richie Havens, opening act and a great one at that.  Thanks for the
memories.

I can buy the light and it don't matter
Even though I try to keep my health
It all seems the same, such a silly game
Played by silly fools who don't even follow their own rules
But go and the sunshine follows me around
Lifts my feet and takes me from the ground
High enough to see the shelf
And know that I was educated by myself
I have seen the streets groaning, not battered
Though amongst us all, we kept our wealth
And though the rain goes pitter patter,
It don't change the pain that we all felt
But oh, when the sunshine follows us around
Kicks our feet and lifts us from the ground,
High enough for us to tell
That we were educated by ourselves
It's a simple dream, a common pattern
A universal scheme for us to sell
And though it's a long long way between Mars and Saturn,
But right here on Earth, we know so well
That all we need is sunshine on the ground
And smiles and smiles and smiles from frown to frown
Just enough to make us yell
Oh...That we were educated by ourselves
That we were educated by ourselves
That we were educated by ourselves
That we were educated by ourselves

> Yeh, back in my day we had real music. There was the guy singing:
> "Freedom!
> Freedom!
> Freedom!
> Freedom!
> Sometimes
> I feel
> like a
> Mooootherless child ..."
>
> at the real Woodstock, but I can't remember anything else from the

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---