The people on this list was Re: [at-l] Our children;our society; and this list.

Shane -

I agree with your sentiments.  I have been able to get better answers/input
here than I can get from any other available source (my non-list hiking
friends and relatives long ago decided the "absolutely correct" way to do all
things trail-related).  But I've got to tell you if I have to choose between
the average group I meet on the street in the big city in which I work and
any subset of this group, I'll take this group, including all of us psychos.

HYOH,

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/05/02 11:37:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> You learn from the list not just about the trail, but about
> the people on the trail.  What are your fellow hikers like?
> Some of us are normal.  Some of us are obviously psycho.
> Some of us rub some of the others of us the wrong way - but
> no more than other strangers you might meet in the street.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---