[at-l] Re: New Orleans

Waterfall fall in it: "I am about an hour and twenty minutes from New
Orleans, so if you're planning to drive, you can crash at my house. I'm not
going to Mardi Gras and will probably be working most of the weekend (I know,
I'm a geek!), but you're welcome to use my place as a home base."
Dear Nina,
Some good news and some bad news...
Bad news: Almost 700 at-lers have read this invite. <g>
Good news: We all have our own sleeping bags!
leave the key under the mat,
see you soon,
your pal TJ

multipart/alternative