[at-l] Gaiters

A hikin' we will go, a hikin' we will go,
Does anyone have any suggestions on which gaiters may be the best deal? I have Sundowners and hike in Canadian shield. Not hot and steamy jungles but there are times when I hit a lot of bogs etc. I borrowed a friends and they were pretty good but there is no name on them and he can't remember where they came from. Is height a personal preference, or it all depends on if you do a lot of scrub?
Merci,
Jakealoo

multipart/alternative
  text/html