[at-l] Re: I'm a trail shoe falilure

In a message dated 2/5/02 6:17:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> Hrm.. so I get to end up with the loyal but not incredibly bright hobbit in
> the end?  I can work with that.  Maybe I can get him to carry my pack.

You can have Sam. Strider is mine!  (I didn't think they could get a guy to
play him in the movie that would live up to the fantasy I've had of him since
age 7 - but dang if they didn't!!  I've now replaced my Ardeth Bey wallpaper
w/ Viggo pics ;))

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---