[at-l] Denatured alcohol container

Bad stuff is added to grain alcohol to make it non-potable. Not only would
it taste very bad, but it would make you very ill. It makes denatured
alcohol non-taxable as grain alcohol is. Hence it is much much much cheaper.

BTW, I'd keep denatured alcohol while hiking in a rubbing alcohol or a fuel
additive container in order to keep it easily identifiable by touch and
view. We know each of those containers are appropriate for containing
alcohol, even if they are not specifically labeled as a fuel container.

OrangeBug