[at-l] Dallas/FortWorth Outfitters

From: "Good" <jonarama@hotmail.com>

> Well, I know some people don't like 'em, but Dallas has an REI on the
north
> side

    You can try heading over there in the off-peak hours to get a little
better service, though they're still likely to be useless. I know there are
more outfitters in the area but since I live a few hours away I've never had
time to look for them. You might try searching around the net for em.

    I did go to a place up in Oklahoma City called Backcountry Woods or
something like that once, they were pretty helpful in there.