Re[4]: [at-l] weight/use efficiency & Guns

<sarcasm>
Dear Shane,

You are obviously a total wacko.  No one in their right mind would ever
teach a child how to be responsible and give them the ability to make
informed decisions which will lead to the appropriate action being taken
in a difficult situation.

Cleek
</sarcasm>
On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 02:53:13PM -0600, Shane Steinkamp claimed: