[at-l] Dehydrated Meals or MREs

Dear Steve,

Unless you know for sure (as in from past experience) that you'll want
to eat 200 MRE's, I'd suggest that you rethink it.  They have an
enormous amount of packaging (i.e lots of trash to carry) and they
aren't exactly the kind of thing you relish the thought of eating every
day...

Cleek

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:47:22AM -0500, Steve Vickers claimed: