Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:11:53 -0500
Subject: Kera
From: "Janice M. Burke" <janys2@juno.com>

Hi! I wonder if you can help me? My name is Janice and I am an avid
hiker. I was recently laid off from my job in Nov.. In mid-December, a
friend of mine had a job change and a change in his apartments policies.
He was forced to part with his dog, Kera, whom I had originally found
cold, wet, and hungry on the street. She is now staying at a boarding
kennel and I have been taking her out hiking every day at the Watchung
Reservation. She loves nothing more than to go hiking and she is
extremely well-behaved. We have been trying for about 6 months to get her
adopted out (I have 3 cats and live in a small apartment and cannot take
her). There are just so many dogs out there to be adopted and the winter
is a slow time, that we have not had much luck. She is a gorgeous Yellow
Lab/ German Shepard mix, is 3 years old, house-broken, has her shots, and
is spayed.
Please e-mail me back at janys2@juno.com,

Thanks for
your time!