[at-l] Falling forward - only marginally trail related

Some years ago I decided to learn to windsurf.

I learned from a book that:

    If you are falling over forward, you are pushing your
envelope, it's a good thing, but you might want to hang back
just a little for more stability.

    If you are falling over backward, you are being a little
too tentative.  Use a little more juice and lean into it.

I was thinking the other day that I have fallen a few times in
the last couple months (haven't been hurt) and always forward.

Do you think this *rule* applies to hiking?

Delita

--
Delita Wright
Chapel Hill, NC