[at-l] Hiker Hints for 02'ers

I think the tradeoff between a couple of ounces and spending all day running
for bushes to squat would be a definite negative.  Don't want to "go" there.
You'd be covering feet per day.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/03/02 8:34:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, jball65@shaw.ca
writes:

> Lol. I can't even type, I'm laughing so hard. Has anyone done an extensive
> study on this? Imagine the breakthrough we could have on our hands. Have a
> colonic (sp) in the morning to be lightweight all day long. I wonder how
> much a few bars of EX-LAX weighs in at? Anybody have any info on this?
>
> Jakealoo

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---