[at-l] Sleeping quilts

I expect I am a quilt person.  I think I might be a hammock
person, too - but
I'm not ready to go there yet.

I'm looking at the GoLite fur and wondering:

    1)    What do I need to know before I make this decision?
    2)    Are there other quilts I should check out?
    3)    Has anyone tried to use a fur pad as a frame in a
pack like the G4?

BTW, I sleep warm, and I'm not ready to start with down.  Also
I will probably
not be happy unless the quilt is wide enough to reach the
ground on both sides
of me without a lot of careful positioning (when it's not
velcroed in place).

Thanks for any and all comments,
Delita

--