[at-l] Hiker Hints for 02'ers

POG -

I got the point of Kahley's post, was simply funning about the overlap of
maildrops and map start/stops.

While maps could also serve as darn fine TP at the end of a section (yet
another option in keeping with an earlier thread and your note), I think I'll
just throw mine in the car when I get to Fontana and drive them home.
Section hikers rule!!!!!!

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/03/02 7:06:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, KarenS62
writes:

> Just cuz you start off with two maps doesn't mean you have to carry them
> the whole way. The GA/NC/TN/VA maps will all fit in a business sized
> envelope (1 per envelope). You could send home the GA map at the first
> opportunity after Bly Gap for the weight of an envelope and two first class
> stamps.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---