Optimum trekking pole height was Re: [at-l] New Poles test!! etc.

Yes, I do have another opinion, and Nimblewill Nomad agrees with me.
The proper height should be just a bit _shorter_ than level at 90*.
This makes sense in the usual slightly bent kneed/back leaning forward
posture for most athletic events - diving, golf swing, batting, free
throw shooting, etc. If you keep your posture a bit flexed, you have
more spring available for your steps.

Bill...