[at-l] Mice break-ins (was Re: Hiker Hints for 02'ers)

One nite camping on the north ear of Wayah Bald, no where near a shelter, a
mouse or some other criiter like one caught a wiff of my
Riiiiiiicooooooolaaaaaa . . . As usual, I was in my hammock and my pack near
my head on the ground. The Riiiiiiicooooooolaaaaaa was in the little outside
net pocket in my pack in a zip lock. I swatted the critter away until I fell
asleep. I dreamed about couging, yoddeling mice. In the morning there was a
hole in the netted pocket and in the ziplock, a wrapper on the ground, and
about a foot away a nibbled Riiiiiiicooooooolaaaaaa . . . After all that
work and the mouse didn't even WANT the Riiiiiiicooooooolaaaaaa . . . .