[at-l] late Ruck thoughts :)

Heres some even later thoughts......

Ya know folks....... just when I think I have to get this list outta my
system (120+ msg.'s per day - very time consuming), I go to a function
and fall in love with this group all over again. Lotsa hugs from folks I
wish I could spend a whole lot more time with. Favorite folks of mine
(just cause I talk alot to ya), are Kahley, Vera, Sandpiper, Twilight,
Kampfire, POG, Linda & Jan, Stitches, John O., Dee, Ready, Skeeter,
Cheerio, Sloetoe (whos really cool sons scare the B'geezes outta me),
LittleRedHikingHood, Miss Janet, Leapfrog, Chase, Mrs. Gorp, & (whoever
I forgot 'cause thats just me- dont take it personally). I got to spend
time with  Gary  Roberts, who seems like a neat guy. Then there are
folks I admire from afar, but didn't seem to spend much chat time with,
(ie.... Jim & Ginny, Weathercarrot, Isis & Jackrabbit, Simply Seeking,
Datto, Mags, and Kurt). I'm always impressed to see Earl at any function
(even if I did have to ask him kindly to "move outta the way", 'cause he
was blocking the hallway). I met many more of you, and hope to spend
more time w/ ya in the future. Last, but not least...... it was
super-nice spending quality time w/ Fur. We will celebrate our 20th
Anniversary on March 20th, while Fur will be on the AT to give it
another go. Three kids later, and many P.U.D.'s survived, he is still
quite a hiker dude! I Love Ya, Fur!!!

Thanx everyone for everything to do with another terrific PA RUCK! It
was a weekend to remember!

Landslide (benefactor of all Fur's "last year's" lightweight gear
beacause its too heavy this year....geesh -  the gearhead!)

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---