[at-l] Approach trail or not?

I did it because for my small mind it was easier to walk the dang thing
than figure out how to get cars up and down that darn forest road mess!
:)

Seriously, at least last year there was an AYCE lunch buffet in the
lodge; so I started my AT hike off on the "wright foot" by chowing down
on the AYCE, and then waddling up the approach trail from there - only
7.6 miles instead of 8.8 - how's that for a variation on the theme? :)

thru-thinker
[clark wright]