[at-l] New Leki poles - YEA!! - but help, please?

Your mention of the attached gloves reminded me. My use of poles has been a
major boon for the glove industry. I wear holes in the thumbs and area
between the thumb and forefinger at a highly accelerated rate. YMMV but I'd
be prepared to replace gloves frequently.
Justakahike
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 2/1/02 11:55:43 AM Central Standard Time,
delita@mindspring.com writes:

> BTW, at first I was thrown and put off by the little *gloves* that are
> attached to these new ones instead of straps (which Nimblewill showed me
> how to use).

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---