[at-l] being organized (was Max Patch to ....)

>>What I do to be better organized is have a couple of
different ziplocks or silbags that have the same stuff
in them ALL THE TIME...yellow is first aid...a
personal items ziplock etc, etc...they dont' get
zipped or closed til everything is in them...And I
think it is hard to for section hikers to get
organized but each time I go out gets a little
better...

You sound like you've got it virtually licked.
The operative ALL THE TIME is universally
applicable as a remedy, I believe. The different
colored bags and whatever other strategies
one hits upon are variable as fits peoples' styles.
BUT that *ALL THE TIME * thing is simply
*not negotiable.*  ;-)

Ready
("well, just as soon as I find *xyz,* I will be....)
;-)