[at-l] The Ruck, as I seed it.

Originally posted by Kurt

Pack Trivia: I have 4 backpacks I've used on trails, soon to be 5.
Gregory Palisades Plus (also known as "the pack that *made* me go
liteweight", 7 lbs empty)

Yep, mine was a Gregory Lassan(8lbs empty). gregory good for
that, I guess.

, a TNF 1800 ci daypack for 2-3 day hikes, a Duraflex Journey, a GVP G4
(self-made), and soon to be, another G4-based, highly-customized model
that Nimblewill and I concocted at the GA RUCK *drool* mind putting up a
spy photo or two when completed? For the gear addicted among us, Not
that I know anyone like that. Really.

-Rob