Whoa!!!!! was Re: [at-l] HELP, I'M SO DANGED CORNFUSED! (WAY OT)

Did you ever see Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Remember the
demonstration of how the TV works by breaking everything into millions
of little pieces, throwing them up in the air and putting all of those
millions of pieces back together in the TV set?

Well, it is like that.

Bill...

<If you PING Backcountry.net, I bet you get a lot of variations in the
time of response>