[at-l] HELP, I'M SO DANGED CORNFUSED! (WAY OT)

Luvox is also quite good, with a few drug interactions but less
problems with dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation, drowsiness and
orthostatic hypotension. The potential loss of libido probably won't
affect you. You write in C, hence have no intimate relationships.

My favorite in this situation is a good old fashioned MAOI, such as
Parnate. Yes, I know there is the little problem of intracerebral
hemmorhage if you mix it with a tasty cheese and pepperoni pizza,
particularly with a bold Chianti. But most of the time it works much
better than the others.

Bill...