-----Original Message-----
From: Sloetoe [mailto:sloetoe@yahoo.com]

--- PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com wrote:
> best yet - get the gloves where the top of a mitten flips back
> to reveal glove fingers w/ the tips missing so you have your
fingerstips to do detail stuff but the hand is still covered.
windbloc fleece version at REI - my absolute favorite piece of
gear.

> cheerio
### I was hugely jealous of Stitches when she used these in the
Smokys in '00, and this past (or is it "passed"?) autumn, found
them two-pair-for$18.00 in Sam's Club, of all places. BOY I like
them on my lettle wintery hike, with days of wind somewhat like
today. MMMmmm-MM!