"AT Planning Forums"?? Re: [at-l] Note to Tom M.....

--- Jack Tarlin <baltimorejack@hotmail.com> wrote:
>   Forgot one thing on my last post, which is that you really
> might want to take some time and chack out the archives of
this list, which you can easily access by going to
www.backcountry.net

### Jack, you also gave me the address to the "AT Planning
Forums" -- the address is definitely *not* handy for me right
now, but I was impressed by what I saw. Might you post that?

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!