[at-l] NH hike

Hey Bob!
First, check http://www.ragtag.org/atdist.html.
Andover to Hanover is 185 miles.
Now how many days? Well, it sounds like you were running a pretty good
average mileage over the Vt section, but what you're looking at is some
rough section of trail. (and damn beautiful too). When I have to run a
schedule I try to set one that is easy for me to keep ahead, (I've got a
German punctuality gene, and I'd rather be be ahead than behind...). So,
not knowing you, or your condition or hiking style, I hesitate to suggest a
time frame, other than longer is better.

See, a post about hiking! <g>

skeeter