[at-l] weekend weather musings

We're getting hammered in SE Michigan. First 12" of snow, then 1" ice
(driving bites), now the winds are picking up to 50 mph gusts. Can we
say dropping power lines and trees? Everythings an icy re-freezing
slush.

I lost power yesterday and don't expect to have it back until Monday.

I have a new sleeping bag to test, but I didn't expect to test it in my
living room.

Luckily the stove's gas and we've got a fireplace. And hot water - bless
the gas water heater. Also the sheepskins are coming out. There's
nothing like burrowing into a warm fur - sybaritic! Basking on fur in
front of the fireplace, drinking gluh wine (hot spiced), and reading by
oil lamp - good way to spend the weekend.

Also a good time to oven dry that last 30# of hamburger.

Hope you're all staying warm and snug this weekend.

Squirrelgirl