[at-l] Re: [at-l let's talk hiking/three squares

>>What are folks meal rituals and why?

Spur and I cooked only our evening meals; we "ate cold" for breakfast,
lunch and snacks.

Cooking in the evening provided a great "winding down" time for us.
In cold or wet conditions it was really nice to have a hot meal, so
going stoveless would not have been a good option for us.
On the other hand, we found that cooking - even on a cold *morning*
- took way  too much time. We found it preferable to "warm up" by
hiking out on a cold morning. We were rarely cold when we were
moving.

Ready