Subject: Re: [at-l] First time with poles plus hiking pants, 804s andcell phone

From: MarkRebuck <frombackcountry@markrebuck.com>

>interesting... this wouldn't by any chance have been in
Umstead State
>Park? the reason i ask is that i was in Umstead this weekend,
and i
>saw someone wearing NB804's and using leki's. i couldn't help
but
>remember that last year this time i was doing the *exact*
same thing
>(same exact shoes, same exact poles, hiking in Umstead on
weekends) to
>prep for my thruhike.

>small world, eh?

Uh.... And here I am planning to head for Umstead park this
coming weekend wearing my NB804s and using my new Leki's.  Too
weird.  I don't have a cell phone or special hiking pants,
tho.  Nice park for a local test hike.

Delita <--- still trying to catch up on email

--
Delita Wright
Chapel Hill, NC