[at-l] Information about the hiking of the AT

Does anyone on this list know if there is a list that I can join that
will provide mainly information about long distance hiking the AT in
particular?  I just went through over 200 messages and less than 10%
were about hiking and over 80% about handguns.

I buy a magazine that is called the Handgunner that provides all the
information I need about guns.  I want to find a site that talks about
the equipment and clothes that are required on the AT when starting in
early March.

Oh! and by the way it would be nice if they did not downgrade other
people and make fun of what some people ask about.

Can any one recommend such a Web site?

Thanks,
Tom