Re[2]: [at-l] Shelter Register Question

"...saw very little of personal insight, thoughtful observations, or humor......
" says sloetoe in a comment on the registers.

 Well, I found an occasional gem in the south. But the most interesting register
 entries I found were in the 100-mile-wilderness (so-called) as hikers
 approached the end of their 2,000 mile walks. In the south registers are
 important for learning who it is that are ahead of us. They are a way to keep
 track of who is on the trail, though from time to time a diligent reader who is
 willing to think and ponder finds gems of insight.

 Weary