Dupont Forest was Re: [at-l] What would you do

At 09:54 PM 1/30/02 -0500, KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
>Black and Blue wrote:
>
><<I work for DuPont.  I'd buy our former plant site in Brevard, NC (where
>they filmed a good chunk of "The Last of the Mohicans"),

The original story "The Last of the Mohicans" was set in NY's Adirondacks
but the producers didn't think the Adirondacks looked enough like the place
in the book.  Go figure.

$10 million bucks?  I'd retire immediately.  Hell, $100G would do that with
plenty to spare even after taxes.  With $10M I'd pay all my debts, all my
kids debts, give a bunch to the Nature Conservancy, set up some
scholarships, and spend a lot of time traveling (on foot and
otherwise).  I'd build a log house in the woods.

sAunTerer