[at-l] Cellphones Not Required

Which is reasonable for section hikers, and has been helpful in several
situations - including a lister who fractured a leg some weeks back.

This thread arose from another lister who had a sudden illness but still
wishes to maintain the sport and their marriage. A cell phone in this
situation sounds like a very solid investment in weight and money. Some
folks may not value individual decisions based on a unique interpretation
of historical essays. You really don't have to seek their acceptance.

OrangeBug