[at-l] Why Hiking?

"What is/was your initial, primary motivation for hiking?"

         Hi all, my online name is Magik Stormz... I guess Ill use this as
an introduction.
         Im 25 and live with my fiance in Southern CA... Ive been camping
and hiking all my life.  I watched a tv show about 5 years ago that was a
travel channel special where they gave 4 groups of campers small handheld
cameras and asked them to document their Thru-Hike.  This was my first
exposure to the AT... from here on out I was hooked.

         Im a spirituality tutor online, helping people to develope
confidence, personal growth and foster solid relationships in thier lives...
I just wrote my first manuscript last year which is curently in the works to
be published.  And I plan to write a second book based on the trail and my
spiritual practices.
         Can call me 'Stormz' for short... just thought Id drop a line,
introduce myself and answer the above posted question...

         Answer:  Spiritual Journey/Challenge

Blessings,
Stormz