[at-l] Why Hiking?

> What is/was your initial, primary motivation for hiking?

Please, only ONE primary reason. Try to limit yourself
> to 10 words and post all replies to the list.
> Thanks,
> Curtis

Have you no shame, Curtis? You are a wordsmith, how can you request such
restriction? Oh well, here is my best effort:

The communion of sweat and cramps and dirt, the benediction of birds and
clouds and plants.

If failed, 16 words. Oh well.

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that God created all the
universe and everything in it, but not one single office building?
Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.