[at-l] Cellphones

see.... it's that 'significant' word....

There is a story behind this but you have to "hear" the doctor's
really charming, and I mean that..charming, paki accent as he speaks

I sorta alerted when my doc said it
and, rather naturally I thought, asked
"define significant"?
He replied, "what do you mean?"  (a classic stall)<g>
I sez "How much risk?"
He sez "Naturally, (I looove the way he says naturally)
we will not know that until we get the results of the tests"
I sez, "If we don't know, why did you use the word significant?"
He sez, "Because it isn't in__significant"
I guess you had to be there to see the humor cause Mike didn't get it either.
but it _was_ funny!