[at-l] Plastic Tent Pegs---

Besides, they're multi-use.  If you get totally bored on the trail, you can
use the tent pegs to knit with.  <G>  Actually, I got some so that I could
permanently attach the bungee cord from the front of my Nomad to the stake.
That way, I won't be floundering around in the wee hours of the morning at
Trail Days searching for a stake that some drunk tripped over and released
into the outer limits.  I was lucky that night: someone had seen it fly by
or something and returned it as soon as I came out looking for it.  <G>
anklebear

Rob <dekkerd@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
a39ah0$u1u$1@edina2.hack.net">news:a39ah0$u1u$1@edina2.hack.net...
> Plum- great choice. I use them as well. That price isn't bad. I've seen
> them at 4$ a pop...

---