[at-l] Cedar Tree 1st Post

In a message dated 1/30/2002 2:58:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ehinnant@sunmuw1.MUW.Edu writes:

> > > AND I invented the Packa (Patent Pending).
> >
> > What's that?
>
> www.muw.edu/~ehinnant/packa

Hey,

I saw one of those at Bluff Mountain Outfitters in Hot Springs the other day.
 I was somewhat impressed, but thought it was heavy.  The silnylon version
they also had (is that yours too?) was light, but gawdawfully expensive.

Great idea, but I think I'll stick with my Frogg Togg and silnylon pack
cover.  Which reminds me, POG, as soon as I get my new pack, I'll send you
the dimensions!  : )

Not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but for a view of the pack I'll be
using on the CDT this year, check this out.  I'll be saving 5 pounds or more,
from what I'm used to carrying, in what appears to be a durable pack, with a
removable frame and most of the features I've been looking for.

 <A HREF="http://www.ula-equipment.com/pages/products/packs/P-2.htm";>The P-2</A>

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html