[at-l] NYTimes.com Article: Concern Over Health Risk Stemming Use of Pain...

>From Robert Rubin;
"Concern Over Health Risk Stemming Use of Painkillers
January 29, 2002
By MIKE WISE
Since Alonzo Mourning was found to have a kidney disorder, many players in
the N.B.A. have grown concerned about the use of anti-inflammatory drugs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/29/sports/basketball/29PAIN-FINAL.html?ex=10133

16
865&ei=1&en=fa31226cbe25ec1f"
Vioxx, too?? I took that stuff for well over a year, after the facet joint
damage I did to my back. Thanks Worm,for the info. I'll ask the doc about it
at my next monthly check-up.
TJ < almost off all meds

multipart/alternative
  text/html