[at-l] Yippee!!

Just walked down to get the mail and not only is it over 70*, my new ALDHA
Companion arrived!  There's just something I love about opening a brand new
edition and looking at all the possibilities. Cover picture is awesome too -
great job Simply (and everyone else that participated).

POG
 (sitting here thinking about where to hike next)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---