[at-l] Trail Prep

Shane -

Now you're getting the hang of it.  You're gonna fit in here nicely, buddy.
Welcome to the zoo.

Black&blue

In a message dated 01/30/02 1:03:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

<< Great.  I'm planning to thru-hike south bound starting in
 January.  I'm bringing two dogs, my cat, my wife, and my
 girlfriend.  Since guns are such a hot topic, I thought we'd
 all carry bows and arrows, since the flame-thrower is still
 in the shop.  My question is, where are the best places to
 buy fried chicken on the trail?  Burgers?  Are there
 concession stands at convenient points?  I mean, if I have
 to live really primitive, I guess I could eat hot dogs...
 What about restrooms?  Is there a tour?  Is there
 electricity at the shelter so that we can plug in the TV and
 microwave oven we'll be carrying?  Any cable hookups on the
 way?  (My wife loves Oprah, and never misses it.)  Do ya'll
 think popcorn is a good trail food?

 Well, that's all the questions I can think of right now.
 Thanks in advance!

 Skagrat