[at-l] GA/PA RUCKs and a tentmaker...

I justed wanted to let all of ya'll know how thoroughly I enjoyed seeing
you all these past couple of weekends. If it wasn't for you, this
tent-making business wouldn't be anywhere near the fun that it can be. I
really appreciate the fact that my "customers" are, in fact, my friends,
and that makes all the difference in the world to me! I can't say
"Thanks" enough.

At both RUCKs it was good seeing all of you that I have met before, and
excellent to meet "new" people, as well as to put some new faces with
some old names :)

In short, I had a lot of plain old fun. Just a few highlights:

Most Jealous moment: Spirit Eagle CDT slideshow. If I ever just
disappear from view for a while, that's where I'll be. Magnificent
photography which, I'm sure, just doesn't do justice to actually being
there. Grrr...

Second-most Jealous moment: Wherever Felix was. You know he was just
trying to get into trouble, but having fun doing it... :)

Cool moment: Seeing "Isis" on the winning ticket - she was saving up
money to donate to the Trail anyway, and I can tell that the tent will
mean a lot to her (and Jackrabbit :) on the PCT soon.

Most-Fun Post RUCK Moment: Sitting here writing all types of obscenities
on a plain T-shirt to send to JohnO. :)

Least Fun Post RUCK Moment: Driving back (from both RUCKs)

Most Missed Food: Sandpipers Black Bean Lasgana. To think that I had
the chance to eat it twice in one week! I got some at the GA RUCK,
but you greedy bastages ate it all in PA before I got to it in
line... :) Ah, well... (Mental note - Next year, get closer to the
front of the line...)

Many many other moments and memories. Thanks again, ya'll. See you at
Trail Fest & Days!

Kurt