[at-l] Backpacking Trip

I live in Indiana and I am planning for my senior
project to hike a tiny(40 miles) portion of the
Appalachin Trail. I plan on taking this trip in the
range of March 22-31. I am trying to find some
information on good places in Tennessee to go to and
exactly the means of planning an average 5 days, 4
nights on the trail. If any groups are doing something
in this frame I would love to see if I can squeeze in
and try my hand at the trail.

Matthew Lawson